Thursday, April 29, 2010

cute cat pic of the week

An oldie, but a goodie.

Well! I have been busy actually. I'm almost done with my new set of prints - just one more to ink and then add some color to all of them. I'll let you know when they're done and up in my shop! I finished my secret color aid project. It won't have to be a secret for much longer. I think it came out pretty nice, but of course, it looks better from far away. But as my mom pointed out, so does a lot of art. So true.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to find my chubbikins at Summer Island Studio in Brunswick. All the chubbikins that didn't get sold will be sent back to me. So if you want to buy them, you'll have to get them through me! It's depressing, but i understand. They just weren't a good fit. But if you're in brunswick, you should still stop by the store - there was lots of nice things there.

Alright kids, only one day left to vote for my tshirt design on threadless! If you haven't done so already, please vote for my shirt. Or if you have vote already, you could make another account and vote again! Too much? Oh fine... The link is HERE!!!!!!!!

No comments: