Sunday, April 18, 2010

cute cat pic of the week

Ok, it's official: i am a terrible blogger. Sorry folks. So, i'm working on a secret project. I'm afraid if i talk about it i'll jinx it and it won't happen. Of course, that will probably happen anyway, whether i talk about it or not. I'm trying not to get too excited about it, but we'll see.

Almost done with my tshirt design. I'm not super happy with it, but maybe that's just me being a crazy artist. I'll let you know when it's up so you can vote for me. Please.

I have a new idea for a chubbikin. I think it'll be pretty fun. I know i shouldn't make more, since no one ever buys them. But i miss sewing.

Also, down to 788 songs to rate in my itunes. Of course, i just got a bunch of new music, so that number will be going up again. Oh dear.

1 comment:

M.M.E. said...

What a cute kitty. I can't wait to see your new design. And I know what you mean, spring always seems to call us away from everything work related.