Friday, October 2, 2009

back from NYC!

Quick note: yours truly turned 25 this week. Yikes, sounds so adult.

Well, i got back on monday night, but i didn't really have anything to write about. I still don't really, but i thought i'd update anyway! Although it started with a car break in, our trip was great! I especially loved the bronx zoo. So fun! Since i've been back, i've been mostly hanging around and playing video games. But I made a special bat to donate to the silent auction at the Wings of Hope Wildlife Sanctuary in Louisiana. Pretty cool! Anything to help out the animals. You can see their website
here.

I received my christmas cards from overnight prints the other day. They look good! Except for one - i'm trying to decide if the mistake is big enough for me to have to reorder them. But if i'm thinking about it, it probably means i should, right? Sigh. I'll start on the christmas chubbikins soon. Hopefully christmas things will start showing up in my store by mid-october. We'll see!

No comments: