Monday, April 6, 2009

today is monday

My squirrel chubbikins made it into a blog! You can see this lovely lady's blog here. She also has an etsy shop with lots of nifty scarves. 

Last night, being a sunday night, there wasn't much on the television. I settled on a show about piranhas on animal planet which wasn't very interesting. But after that show came a show about Christian the lion. I'm sure you've seen the youtube video, if not, go here right now (yeah the music is cheesy, but stick with it). Oh man. What an emotional show. I'm not ashamed to admit that by the end of it i had tears streaming down my face. They kept showing the clip of the lion hugging them, which would get me weepy, then at the end when the narrator said "they didn't know it, but that was the last time they would see Christian." Oh jeez, that was it. It was a good show though. 

2 comments:

lauramccabe said...

oh man. the kids i teach in the summer showed me that youtube video in class one day and i started crying in front of everyone.

Erin said...

Aw! I've seen it a bunch of times, but i can't help it - it gets me weepy every time!