Tuesday, March 31, 2009

whee!

Just thought i'd let you know that i created a Flickr account. So far i only have pictures of my Chubbikins up, but soon i will probably be posting pictures of other work and my cat. So check it out!

I found out i was featured on several blogs! My hedgehog and penguin prints were featured here at the Moxie Fab World blog under the "let's go fly a kite" (my favorite song from Mary Poppins!) section. There's lots of other great work to look at too. 
My hedgehog chubbikin was featured here on the My Coney blog. It's right there with bunny eared fern animal by Ashley Anna Brown. LOVE the fern animals. I have two myself, and i'll probably buy more in the future because they're just so darn cute! You can check out her site here.
And finally, my penguin print was featured again in the Penguin Phaves section in Carina's Craft Blog. Many people i have been admiring from etsy were also featured. Lots of fun stuff to see, so take a look! 
Thanks everyone!

No comments: